ABSTRACT MAY FOCUS ON:
THEME: HEALTHCARE DELIVERY IN NIGERIA: BEYOND BRICKS AND MORTAR
- CHALLENGES OF QUALITY HEALTHCARE DELIVERY IN NIGERIA
- MEDICOLEGAL ISSUES IN NIGERIAN MEDICAL PRACTICES: WHOSE
- SURVEILLANCE OF EMERGING AND RE-EMERGING
- ROLE OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN
MEDICAL BEST PRACTICES, CLINICAL CASE STUDIES, CURRENT TRENDS IN MEDICAL EDUCATION IN NIGERIA, PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTS, MEDICAL RESEARCH, MEDICAL INNOVATIONS ETC.
- In submitting the abstract, indicate your preference for either oral or poster presentation. However, all abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and successful applicants will be selected for either oral presentation or poster presentation.
- A person can submit up to three abstracts regardless of presenting author
- The same person can present a maximum of three abstracts.
- In submitting the abstract, the name of the presenting author should be underlined.
- The submitting author should ensure that all co-authors are aware of the contents of the abstract before
- The submitting author should provide the name and email address of another co-author that will be copied all communications regarding the abstract.
- If the submitting author is not the presenting author, the name of the presenting author should be
- All presenting authors must be registered participants. Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees on or before 30th July, 2020 will be scheduled for presentation and included for
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official conference publications.
- An individual cannot be listed as a speaker on more than 3 accepted proposals (Keynote Lecture, Parallel Symposium, Oral abstract presentation). If a speaker is listed on more than 3 accepted proposals, the speaker will need to find a suitable replacement which can be approved by the program chairs.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English. All abstracts for submission should be presented in clear English, with accurate grammar and spelling of sufficient quality suitable for
- The title should not exceed 20 words
- Authors: Names and surnames for each author must be provided. Presenting author’s name will be underlined. Corresponding author’s name will be marked by asterisk (*) following the name
- Each author should be listed by department, institution and
- Contents: Abstracts should not exceed 300
- The abstract should include: ‘Background’ ‘Introduction’ ‘Methods’, ‘Results’ and ‘Conclusion’ It should not contain References, Figures and
- Instructions for preparation of presentations will be made available on the conference
- Please use the template below for the abstract
*The submission deadline is 11:59pm on June 30th, 2020. Notifications of acceptance or non-acceptance will be sent to the corresponding author via email on 31st July, 2020.
*Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by an independent screening panel and the panel reserves the right to accept or decline and allocate accepted abstracts for either oral or poster presentation.
*The abstracts submitted must be in the Background-Introduction-Objectives-Methods-Results- Conclusions format.
Abstracts should not exceed 300 words and author names and affiliations should be provided.
*Kindly adhere to the following format main information about abstract format is BOLD, ITALIC, 12pt. Abstract Text: Time New Roman 12pt, single space, no in-text citations. Keywords:-
Time New Roman BOLD, ITALIC, 12pt, 4-6 key-words alphabetically arranged and separated by commas. This should be upload as a word document on the portal below
*Strict adherence to these instructions is encouraged as disqualification is precedent upon non- adherence to the rules, amongst other considered criteria. Furthermore, it is expected that all submissions must be scientific work(s) which has not been submitted for consideration for presentation at any other scientific conference. Furthermore, the best presentations will be awarded at the Annual General Meeting Dinner Ceremony.
Important Date: Deadline for submission of abstract 30th June, 2020
RSVP: Chairman, Scientific Sub-Committee
Prof. Philip Ibinaiye 08034018427